Taupe Mahina

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Hello--

Just wondering if anyone had any information regarding the release date of the Taupe Mahina in the US--I contacted LV today and was informed that it was showing that it had already been released. Does anyone have pictures of the Taupe Mahina L to post? Thanks in advance!

It's already release, today I just tried the Taupe Mahina L & it's a very nice neutral colour! Love it! :yes:

The colour is lighter than Poudre & Anthracite, nice neutral light grey colour. ;)
Sorry, I forgot to take a pic of it.. :P

It's already release, today I just tried the Taupe Mahina L & it's a very nice neutral colour! Love it! :yes:

The colour is lighter than Poudre & Anthracite, nice neutral light grey colour. ;)
Sorry, I forgot to take a pic of it.. :P

Thanks! Is is similar to Elephant Gris in color? Do you live in the U.S?

I think Sable and Taupe are two different colors -- If you look on the UK website, it shows the L in both Taupe and Sable. Anyone know if these are different or the same?

I think Sable and Taupe are two different colors -- If you look on the UK website, it shows the L in both Taupe and Sable. Anyone know if these are different or the same?

If you see two colors on the UK site then it's two different bag. I wish we have more color selection like the UK.

Sable and Taupe are definitely different colors-I am just not sure when Taupe will be released in U.S...it sounds like it may be available in January 2011 possibly?