Tatum Tote-Tooling-Arrived

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
I thought I liked this bag when I ordered it but I more than like it now. Beautiful leather, great workmanship, very nice lining attached so it stays, two large inside pockets, key holder and just an overall excellent bag. The leather should age beautifully. It is expensive but the quality is equal to the price point.

photo 1 (53).JPG

photo 2 (51).JPG

photo 4 (32).JPG

photo 4 (31).JPG

Very sorry they are turned wrong!!

Wow this is GORGEOUS! First reveal I've seen of her. You will enjoy this for years to come. The leather looks amazing and all the details are GREAT!

Thank you all so much! I wish each of you could feel the bag because it is just fun to wear and can be used for busy days and travel filled weekends. It's also not a heavy bag but comfortable to carry. I saw a review of the Tatum Tooled and she said it carries or wears (don't remember her exact words) smaller than it is. A very petite friend stopped by to see my Tatum and has always wanted a big tote. She's never bought one because they overwhelm her but she loved the Tatum and has ordered one while we visited. :giggles: I am so happy for her!! Well I've said more than I should have, haven't I?:chatty:

Last edited: