Tattoo's On Bags

^Yikes! The bag and the mask will both give me nightmares tonight!

I could see a little personalized heatstamp or something - but the big doodle is not for me. :tdown:

Yeah I just found that post too! hahahaha

heres the pic again!

php3skGRcAM.jpg

I have a question though, maybe its fake? look at the zipper pull thing at the end, I dont remember mine being soo long? Maybe because I dont see mine, theyre tucked in haha.

ok WOW! i would never do that much!!! so over the top! but something cute in the corner i was thinking of.... wow...

in the thread someone mentioned a ghetto fabulouc collection for spring???whats that, is it a real collection

ok good!

i was like............:confused1: i wonder how fast i can sell all my bags before that collections comes out and ruins it all :crybaby::dots:

it just shows, dont read this forum when your having a stressful day!

although i may try it out with my white city thats ruined beyond repair anyway, just in a smaller more tasteful way ahha

I keep getting distracted by the giant delta in the middle of that awful scene. It reminds me of a terrible child's interpretation of paysage aux papillons and a mix of those stoner type drawings with the weird mushrooms:Push::sweatdrop: just not my style. Reminds me of people who used to draw on their jean jackets or wear those huge airbrushed shirts:roflmfao:

It's hers to do that too :shrugs: but it doesn't make it less weird or her more edgy, IMO.

whoa yeah its a bit OTT! BUT i agree with Liz, i think if it was done by a proper artist then a tattoo on a bbag could really personalise it and put your own stamp on it. BUT it would have to be done by someone really artistic - I for one am not brave enough! If anyone wanted to go first and did a really good job then maybe I would consider it...on a nice black city it could look really cool.

i'm going to get some colourful markers and let my sister at my white city tonight. she's a really amazing art student and she is the one that destroyed it anyway ... i"ll post pics if i have the guts to go through with it haha

^^^^^
I wanna see!

I can see how a skillfull drawing could make the bag soo cool and customized, if you're into that kind of thing.

If i could just take the tattoo off my back and put it on one of my handbags, I definitely would! (I hate my tattoo)