Tattoo's On Bags

May 11, 2007
HEY this is my bag and my dining room and my picture and my dogs bone under the table, and my computer and mouse AND MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!

oh..i am quite sorry! i send fashionpoison a message asking her if i could borrow her photo..but i'm sorry, i did not know it was yours! may i use it, and give credit it to you for the image?

Apr 2, 2007
who is fashionpoison??? does she sell on Ebay and I don't see her name on the Forums list of members....I need to find out how she came to copy my picture?????????

Cheshire Cat

Long live McQueen
Feb 12, 2007
Seattle/Wonderland
Those designs look beautiful, brianarose! You are very talented!

I painted the White Rabbit on my ancient beater black City in silver silkscreening paint. I don't use it much because I don't usually like carrying Cities or black bags, but it looks kind of nice.

May 11, 2007
why thank you, Cheshire Cat :blush:
it would be great if you could post photos of your city that you silkscreened, that sounds really cool.
speaking of silkscreening, do you like warhol much?

May 11, 2007
update...
the bag used to belong to menopausalmama but she sold it to fashionispoison

so...no problem at all

Envymex67

O.G.
Nov 30, 2007
Hi Gals,

Any idea where i can get something like this done?

I think it is very original and absolutely stunning!!

VCHIK

Balenciagaga
Jun 27, 2007
Neither here nor there
Beautiful! I love them all, even the bag in the original post. Now I wanna go and find a beat up bag and create some art.
Lizthebaglady, I say go for it. Your little sister owes you. Tell her it better be her best work yet, LOL! And I'll be watching this thread to see the results.

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
This is downright crazy....i feel sorry for the bag but i think she is REALLY REALLY CRAZY too. I won't do that to my beloved bags. They are jus too precious to become like one.

It's such a shame to see this~