Tattoo's On Bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

After seeing a pic of some lady with a tattoed bag and reading a lovely pf'ers fleabay listing, i was wondering if anyone had pictures of a tattoed bbag? I can't find the one i saw yesterday but i reember it was mentioned she "might" be the person who tattoed meaning there are pictures out there of people who did.

i would love to see them i think its such a unique concept.

if you have pictures or have done it yourself let me see them!

(MODS: sorry if this is already a thread i searched but couldn't find any!)

2. bumpies.....

i REALLY want to see this!

3. I think this is a really cool idea, somewhere discreet on the bag or a small design on the centerpiece/pocket area would be lovely!

4. very very curious, bump!

5. yeah same! there was a picture posted in one of the threads yesterday but i can't find it anywhere! you could only see a little bit of it though

6. this would be cool to see yes but i'd never be brave enough to do it to a bag i own. =/

7. Was it the one that was like a pistachio city or something with like drawings on it? Or is it an actual drawing?

8. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it do you have the pic i've been looking EVERYWHERE!

9. i was totally thinking this the other day! i'll do some work on photoshop and post photos later.

10. no i dont =[ Someone has the bag as their icon though.. the girl in the pic had a mask but I think they say its one of the hoe-lsen twins.

11. oooh i want to see this too????

12. I remember that! I thought it was a drawing as well. I agree that it'd definitely look interesting!

13. i wanna see!!!