Tattoo's On Bags

CultVult

O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
London
Hi,

After seeing a pic of some lady with a tattoed bag and reading a lovely pf'ers fleabay listing, i was wondering if anyone had pictures of a tattoed bbag? I can't find the one i saw yesterday but i reember it was mentioned she "might" be the person who tattoed meaning there are pictures out there of people who did.

i would love to see them i think its such a unique concept.

if you have pictures or have done it yourself let me see them!

(MODS: sorry if this is already a thread i searched but couldn't find any!)

CultVult

O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
London
yeah same! there was a picture posted in one of the threads yesterday but i can't find it anywhere! you could only see a little bit of it though

May 11, 2007
Hi,

After seeing a pic of some lady with a tattoed bag and reading a lovely pf'ers fleabay listing, i was wondering if anyone had pictures of a tattoed bbag? I can't find the one i saw yesterday but i reember it was mentioned she "might" be the person who tattoed meaning there are pictures out there of people who did.

i would love to see them i think its such a unique concept.

if you have pictures or have done it yourself let me see them!

(MODS: sorry if this is already a thread i searched but couldn't find any!)
i was totally thinking this the other day! i'll do some work on photoshop and post photos later.

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
no i dont =[ Someone has the bag as their icon though.. the girl in the pic had a mask but I think they say its one of the hoe-lsen twins.

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Was it the one that was like a pistachio city or something with like drawings on it? Or is it an actual drawing?
I remember that! I thought it was a drawing as well. I agree that it'd definitely look interesting!