Tattoos and LV

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Are there any other ladies on here that carry LV's and have visible tattoos or are heavily tattood? I think the stigma we get as being tattooed is sad, considering I am a sucsessful entreprenuer and can definetly afford a LV. I think that people still look down on it as poor or deliquent. Just a random thought I had and decidd to ask :P

I am heavily tattooed and proudly carry my LV. I love to show them off. I get nothing but compliments from mostly men. I usually get "that look" from most women but I don't care. Approval is neither desired nor required. I love being a walking stigma!

:P lol, women can be so rude. Why are they batter than us? They are not, just because we are all different.
I am heavily tattooed and proudly carry my LV. I love to show them off. I get nothing but compliments from mostly men. I usually get "that look" from most women but I don't care. Approval is neither desired nor required. I love being a walking stigma!

I am a secondary school teacher from Singapore as well as a custom jeweler(my passion to create and I love gems).

I have a palm size tattoo on my right back of my shoulder:smile: I will cover it by wearing a cardigan during school hours.

Majority of the Asian are even more conservative than the westerner not to mention the stigma.

I like to show my tattoo with my LV or other luxury brand accessories. It kinda make ppl see things in another perspective. Tattoed individual are just as worthy, successful and confident:smile:

Not all women but I find most are the rudest when their husbands/boyfriends stare because their feel threatened and the tattoos do not help either, lol! This is one of the many reasons why I don't get a lot with MOST women.
:P lol, women can be so rude. Why are they batter than us? They are not, just because we are all different.

I have a full sleeve and half a back piece as well as a few smaller ones. Some days, when I dress up for example, I'd prefer not to have them, but then I have to remember they are a part of me, and I should wear them proudly. They are very tasteful and expensive well done tattoos, but just very large. I just wish we could break the persona that just because someone has tattoos, they are not poor, uneducated, or anything else negative. If david beckam carries his LV with his sleeves, he doesn't get a second look, but women are different? How about Angelina being a spokes woman for LV? Makes you think. It;s crazy because when I go into LV i cover my tattoos. That's my own fault, why should I care what they think of me?

Exactly. Why do their opinions of you matter? I mean, why do they matter? LOL. I think it's all about confidence and how you carry yourself.
I have a full sleeve and half a back piece as well as a few smaller ones. Some days, when I dress up for example, I'd prefer not to have them, but then I have to remember they are a part of me, and I should wear them proudly. They are very tasteful and expensive well done tattoos, but just very large. I just wish we could break the persona that just because someone has tattoos, they are not poor, uneducated, or anything else negative. If david beckam carries his LV with his sleeves, he doesn't get a second look, but women are different? How about Angelina being a spokes woman for LV? Makes you think. It;s crazy because when I go into LV i cover my tattoos. That's my own fault, why should I care what they think of me?

I do not have any tattoos as of yet..
But my fiancé and I together got some looks my first visit into lv. My fiancé has numerous tattoos, including but not limited to a complete back piece, a sleeve and random ones on his other arm. From the minute we walked into the store the security guard was never more than 4ft from us:sad: I was offended. However when I returned by myself, I did not have the same treatment....it's sad really.

:wave: I don't have any tattoos nor do I want any. It's just not for me. I would never be rude to thosr who do. I've often had to wait on heavily tattooed people when I was a waitress and later as a bank teller. I treated them with the same level of professionalism and courtesy as anyone else. I would never think of tattooed people as poor or stupid ot undeserving of nice things. :peace::okay:

I don't have any tattoos, but I love them, and would definitely consider getting one. I think they're beautiful pieces of art, and is wonderful medium to express yourself or can have a some sort of significant meaning, and I think that's awesome. Good for you ladies who wear tattoos proudly :smile: !