Tattoo idea(sketch) - Any opinions?

HOLLYWOOD,

Jun 18, 2008
Heyy guys! I am thinking about getting a tattoo soon on my back.
I recently made a sketch of what I wanted, I wanted it to be special so I designed it myself.
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:(Like the size, colored or not colored, shading or no shading, etc..)
Thanks!

IMG_1458.jpg

I REALLY like it, it like that its difference from traditional wings....

I personally would leave it black/shaded and not get color, or if you want color very little, maybe some purple where there would be darker shadows and maybe a blue or a lighter color where the shadow would be a little lighter...

It looks cute, but as the others mentioned, can you really see yourself with it 40-50+ years from now? And I don't mean to offend, but you probably won't have the same exact figure you have now so you'd have to take in the changes the tattoo will probably undergo. (Whenever I think about getting a tattoo I think, what would this look like if I gain 20lbs? :lol: )

Then again, 40-50+ years from now, there probably will be better laser surgeries to remove tattoos.

Sure our bodies change and so do our likes and dislikes, but when you get a tattoo you get it for a reason. Not just to put something on your body, so that REASON will never go away!

I have one on my back that my mother hates, and I don't LOVE it anymore, but it is what it represents that is important!

i love it!...i think it would look the best in gray scale, pretty much exactly the way it is. do you want it to be big and take up most of your back, just the upper half or the middle? have you had a tattoo before? you are looking at quite a bit of ink and numerous hours on the table.