Tattoo idea(sketch) - Any opinions?

I like it! :smile:

Don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, but is this also a design that you could see yourself with at the age of 70?
I guess I would consider myself lucky to live to be 70. You never know what will happen. Why live your life like you are already 70?!

If you want that tattoo, go out and get it. I really like it!!
I just got two new tattoos last week and I'm loving them.

I like it! :smile:

Don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, but is this also a design that you could see yourself with at the age of 70?

Everyone always says that, but I don't really understand why...if she put this tattoo on her back, how often is she going to look at it when she's 70? She probably won't be walking around in a bikini all the time...JMO. I have a tattoo on my back and everyone always asks me that. I don't really think that that's what I'll be worried about when I'm 70!

I think it's really creative, even thought I usually don't like wing tats. You have awesome drawing skills, OP!

Last edited:
I guess I would consider myself lucky to live to be 70. You never know what will happen. Why live your life like you are already 70?!

If you want that tattoo, go out and get it. I really like it!!
I just got two new tattoos last week and I'm loving them.

I agree! :tup:

If she were getting a face tattoo, that'd be one thing.

I totally want to be that crazy old lady with neon makeup and outrageous clothing. I want to be fun and lively when I get older!:yahoo:

Helen Mirren, cher, susan sarandon all have tats

They're older women and I dont' think their tats seem that out of place!

Although Cher did get a few removed in recent years...

the way i see it... now they have ways to get tattoos removed.... I figure if i ever get a tattoo (which i REALLY do want to but always spend the money on something else) by the time i'm 70, there should be some really GOOD tattoo removal options if iwould ever want that.

as for the OP's design. I really like them as greyscale. Maybe add some light touches of light colors like blues, yellow, purples... the types of shadows you would sort of find in 'whites'