Tattoo Boston or Tote?

J Fisk: is that your tattoo boston? I really like your one! The tattoo in the middle coupled with the red trimming is just so lovely! Carry this boston in jeans is the perfect match so chic n casual .

I think either version is great choice.. I got the beige Tattoo tote!! Since I just got the GG plus heart boston.. so I want to have different style of bags.. so it depend on what other style of bags you have..I think both will be nice..

You really can't go wrong with either the Boston or Joy Tote. It really depends on what your preference is (shoulder vs. hand carry) and what style of hand bags you currently own. I loved the tattoo collection so much that I ended up purchasing two medium Bostons (beige/brown, white/red) and a large Joy Tote (blue/red), along with the matching flats.

Last edited:
The Boston is beautiful, the Tattoo tote is so common for me, get the Boston and wait for other totes on sale next winter:winkiss:

but, the tote is cute don't take me wrong, so I think I am not helping:s:s

Personally I like the tote better, I have the red/blue tattoo tote. The tote is more convenient for me when I go shopping so I can have both hands free! haha When I first got the tote, I used it for almost a month straight before I switched to another bag. The only reason I switched it out is because I didn't want to wear it out too fast, I love that bag! So I want to make it last!
Which style do you not have? or you have more? Whichever style you're lack of in the closet, go for that one! However the tote doesn't have a zipper, it's just a snap closure, so if that bothers you, then you should get the boston. Both are gorgeous bags, but I say the tote! :tup: