Tattersall or Heritage Stripe?

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
Trying to decide on a summer bag.

Last year I had the Tattersall Med Tote. Loved it, but sold it because I didn't think I'd like it, but I miss it lol.

However I'm also in love with the khaki/pink heritage tote (I really like the satchel too but I already have one heritage satchel).

If you had to chose, regardless of price which would it be and why?

I don't love the new heritage stripe totes with the white stripe, so I would pick tattersall.

However, I loved the last set of totes that came in berry and mahogany. They were my favorite of any from the coated canvas line, and would be my first choice.

i can't really say! I like both. Hmm I say heritage stripe! Just because I wanted to get the domed satchel so badly, the light colour combo is so cute!

lol, I remember asking this same question a year many months ago. Someone told me to get both, and I did. lol. I ended up returning the tattersall with magenta leather trim and buying the larger tattersall with a blue stripe. Now I'm returning the pink heritage stripe as it doesn't appeal to me anymore.

However, I like the new heritage stripe collection and think you won't go wrong with the pink and khaki. ;)

I would get a Tattersall tote with leather handles because I do not like the cloth and leather combo handles on the current H.S. totes. I recently got out my Tattersall with blue stripe tote and I think it's a great spring and summer bag. I also like the Tattersall pattern because it's so much different than a sig C bag.