Tattersall or Heritage Stripe?

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
Trying to decide on a summer bag.

Last year I had the Tattersall Med Tote. Loved it, but sold it because I didn't think I'd like it, but I miss it lol.

However I'm also in love with the khaki/pink heritage tote (I really like the satchel too but I already have one heritage satchel).

If you had to chose, regardless of price which would it be and why?

DangerousJade

Broadway Baby
Aug 1, 2008
I don't love the new heritage stripe totes with the white stripe, so I would pick tattersall.

However, I loved the last set of totes that came in berry and mahogany. They were my favorite of any from the coated canvas line, and would be my first choice.

FashionParadise

Dulcissima
O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
lol, I remember asking this same question a year many months ago. Someone told me to get both, and I did. lol. I ended up returning the tattersall with magenta leather trim and buying the larger tattersall with a blue stripe. Now I'm returning the pink heritage stripe as it doesn't appeal to me anymore.

However, I like the new heritage stripe collection and think you won't go wrong with the pink and khaki. ;)

tlingitgirl

Jul 1, 2008
I would get a Tattersall tote with leather handles because I do not like the cloth and leather combo handles on the current H.S. totes. I recently got out my Tattersall with blue stripe tote and I think it's a great spring and summer bag. I also like the Tattersall pattern because it's so much different than a sig C bag.