Tattersall coated canvas - dirties VERY quickly!

bidnowbaby

Mar 30, 2008
Wow.
My wristlet just sits inside my bag, I keep some essentials in it.
While I was admiring her today, I couldn't believe how tinted brown she is (I've had this like 3 weeks). And, no, the inside of my bag isn't dirty!

It's like dirt sits atop the little raised texture parts!

Yep, it's easy to clean.
Nothing a damp cloth couldn't fix right up.

But, wow, dirt sure finds this easily. The corners looked the worst.

Wow.
My wristlet just sits inside my bag, I keep some essentials in it.
While I was admiring her today, I couldn't believe how tinted brown she is (I've had this like 3 weeks). And, no, the inside of my bag isn't dirty!

It's like dirt sits atop the little raised texture parts!

Yep, it's easy to clean.
Nothing a damp cloth couldn't fix right up.

But, wow, dirt sure finds this easily. The corners looked the worst.

Mine is doing this too. I also have some blue transfer of some sort on the corners.

I haven't took my navy satchel out yet, but I'm assuming its gonna get dirty on the inside just because its white... thats why I'm goin to try and not put anything in the open that would potentially spill out onto the lining... everything is gonna be in a wristlet or else in my makeup bag except my sunnies which are already going to be in their case... but you can use a shout wipe, which I already have used for my makeup bag tattersall lining, and any stains usually come off...

I agree, it does get dirty... I took my demi back, but kept the mini skinny. It cleans up well, but I'm not super impressed with the coated tattersall at this point.

Whew, you guys are making me feel better. I bought the Heritage Stripe zip-around wallet and loved it, but then I second-guessed myself after the coated tattersal came out because it was so bright. But I'd already used the Heritage Stripe, so I couldn't exchange it.

Even with the easy cleaning it would bother me to no end if I had to keep cleaning a wallet, so I feel much better! I still want a little something, though, because it is so bright and beautiful.