Tattersall coated canvas - dirties VERY quickly!

bidnowbaby

Mar 30, 2008
Wow.
My wristlet just sits inside my bag, I keep some essentials in it.
While I was admiring her today, I couldn't believe how tinted brown she is (I've had this like 3 weeks). And, no, the inside of my bag isn't dirty!

It's like dirt sits atop the little raised texture parts!

Yep, it's easy to clean.
Nothing a damp cloth couldn't fix right up.

But, wow, dirt sure finds this easily. The corners looked the worst.

Taralindsey

peněženka blázen
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
Wow.
My wristlet just sits inside my bag, I keep some essentials in it.
While I was admiring her today, I couldn't believe how tinted brown she is (I've had this like 3 weeks). And, no, the inside of my bag isn't dirty!

It's like dirt sits atop the little raised texture parts!

Yep, it's easy to clean.
Nothing a damp cloth couldn't fix right up.

But, wow, dirt sure finds this easily. The corners looked the worst.

Mine is doing this too. I also have some blue transfer of some sort on the corners.

cherll

juicy on my coach
O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
this doesn't sound good. i was thinking of getting the beauty case....

tattersall

is pink obssessed
Nov 18, 2007
mine does this within two to three days...although it's easy to clean so it doesn't bother me that much

Jan 2, 2008
I haven't took my navy satchel out yet, but I'm assuming its gonna get dirty on the inside just because its white... thats why I'm goin to try and not put anything in the open that would potentially spill out onto the lining... everything is gonna be in a wristlet or else in my makeup bag except my sunnies which are already going to be in their case... but you can use a shout wipe, which I already have used for my makeup bag tattersall lining, and any stains usually come off...

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
Fangtasia
Thats why I LOVE my older tattersall wristlet. I dropped in right in a puddle of dirty water, wiped it off reallllly quick, and it looks good as new.

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
I've been lucky with my mini skinny so far. I carry it in my pocket at work every day and it still looks good as new.

Jan 2, 2008
It seems as though a lot of the newer bags this year are going to all have the tattersall lining... :s

miss_sam

<3 Coach Juicy DVF<3
Feb 14, 2008
Colorado
I agree, it does get dirty... I took my demi back, but kept the mini skinny. It cleans up well, but I'm not super impressed with the coated tattersall at this point.

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Whew, you guys are making me feel better. I bought the Heritage Stripe zip-around wallet and loved it, but then I second-guessed myself after the coated tattersal came out because it was so bright. But I'd already used the Heritage Stripe, so I couldn't exchange it.

Even with the easy cleaning it would bother me to no end if I had to keep cleaning a wallet, so I feel much better! I still want a little something, though, because it is so bright and beautiful.