Tattersal.....???

steph_in_nh

Aug 26, 2007
South-Western New Hampshire
Has the Tattersal wristlet and mini and stuff offically come out yet ? or were they out already and now arent? I cant find them on Coach.com and im thinking about the wristlet (id like the tote but i cant afford it right now) I did find them once i searched for "a" on Coach.com .
Also does anyone know if a bigger (capacity) wristlet will come out in tattersal?
TIA!

May 26, 2007
FL
Has the Tattersal wristlet and mini and stuff offically come out yet ? or were they out already and now arent? I cant find them on Coach.com and im thinking about the wristlet (id like the tote but i cant afford it right now) I did find them once i searched for "a" on Coach.com .
Also does anyone know if a bigger (capacity) wristlet will come out in tattersal?
TIA!

Some people here have already gotten the tattersall wristlet and mini skinny. I don't know the style numbers, but if you do a search, you can probably find it in the Coach forum somewhere!

The tall one

Need More Bal and LV
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
MD
yes it's out in stores and coach.com. if you type tattersall in the search box it should show up. as for the capasity wristlet i have no idea, but that would be nice.

bidnowbaby

Mar 30, 2008
I would have bought the capacity wristlet had I seen it.
I don't think stores have it...
I may need the satchel in this!

i<3bags

Mar 17, 2007
I would definitely buy a capacity wristlet if they were to make one!

Have 41437 for now and :heart: it!

FYI- the background is like an ecru NOT white.

tattersall

is pink obssessed
Nov 18, 2007
they have a capacity wristlet coming out? what @_@? I just bought the wristlet on Monday even though I already have 2 other hampton signature wristlets

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
I just got the skinny this week and I think I'm hooked on the tattersall and may have to go back for more!