Tate or Trevi? need opinions please...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which should I choose?

1. Damier Tate GM

2. Damier Trevi PM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    I have been wanting the Tate GM and also considered the Trevi PM. I can't try them on, only order online.
    I prefer a lighter bag, have heard Trevi was heavy... but is it still heavy without the shoulder strap?
    It's hard to decide without seeing them IRL. :s

2. Get the Trevi PM. I am not a fan of the Tate!!! I have the Trevi PM which I love!! It is not heavy to me and I carry alot.

3. trevi !!

4. i love the trevi more, but since you really wanted the tate, and you want a light bag, i voted for the tate. the trevi is extremely heavy compared to it-even without the shoulder strap.

5. Damier Trevi PM

6. the tate gm seems like the bag you're looking for. but i think trevi is more stylish....

7. I am not a fan of Tate so I voted for Trevi PM. I think the PM size is not so heavy. This bag can be carried on hand or shoulder. So if you feel tired, just take turn.

8. the trevi is a lot heavier than the tate gm. the tate fits better under your arm b/c it's not as wide as the trevi. solely on style, i think the trevi looks better.

9. I tried both but I didn't love how the tate looks on me. I ended up getting the trevi pm instead.

10. I vote for tate.

11. i love my trevi :biggrin:

12. I have both. Tate GM is light & Trevi PM is heavy. I love Trevi more.

13. I have the Trevi PM and I love it, so it got my vote. But I also love the Tate. I got if for my MILs birthday and it's beautiful and very comfy. Trevi is heavier than Tate.

14. my vote is for the trevi, such a gorgeous bag!

15. If it is important for the bag to be lightweight & sleek, then Tate GM works better as Trevi is quite heavy. However if you carry quite a bit then Tate may be a bit small...so do check out the capacity and see if it fits your need.