Tassle

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I lost the tassle on my Coach hobo bag. I emailed the customer service on Coach.com and they said they do not do replacements for that part. Any suggestions on what I can use instead now?

2. Is it for pulling the zipper ? what color is your bag ? Is it made for the outlet ?

3. Well anyway maybe you can use a cell phone lanyard or a larger keyfob like the leather flower or turtle. or even a letter charm would be cute.

4. are you talking about a zipper pull or a 'decorative' type tassel?

5. The tassle would be the zipper pull but it was one of the decorative ones. I thought about finding something similar to a keychain but I haven't found anything that would suit the bag. Maybe I'm just being too picky. But the hobo is black so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

6. i took the tassel off my carryall anyways- it's not imperative to the look of the bag anyways.

get a few keyfob or charm and you'll be fine.

7. what color is the bag? theres a seller on ebay who sells them in black, brown, red, basic colors

8. Thanks!! I'll take a look at the ones on eBay.

9. wait, i thought you weren't missing a zipper pull?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice