Tassle and mirror question

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
So my first city in ink arrived yesterday and I just love it:love: :love:
I was just wondering how long do you wear your tassles. I thought there were too long and looked funny so I cut them. Do you always take the mirror with you and leave it attached to the bag? Because I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't like it when it's attached to the outside of the bag. I'd love to hear your feedback!!

Reactions: Namwan-
Tanja, you must, must, must post pics of your bag. I would love to see it. I took my mirror off as it was swinging around everywhere and I was worried it would be broken (or pulled off). The tassels don't bother me, I like them long and dangly. How much did you cut them?

I cut them about the half and to me it looks better now. I'll post pics this afternoon when I come back from work. I'm so happy with it. I really can understand the enthusiasm about the b-bags now. I'm sure that isn't my last one. I would love to get a first as well.

I have a silver pocket mirror with my initials engraved and I always take it with me in my cosmetic pouch so therefor I put my b-bag mirrow in its sleeper.

I've thought about cutting my tassels too, but I'm chicken :unsure: So, I would really love to see a pic of yours! As for the mirror, I take it off the bag and store it with the tags and tassels. By the way, congratulations on your new bag!!

On my bordeaux weekender I used the extra tassle and added it on the zipper pull (I felt like the tassle was too short! :lol:), and just put the mirror in the front pocket

(I love love love the tassle's)

On my sky blue hobo, I tuck it inside - on my '04 rose city I took the extra tassle and saved it as an extra tassle (since it would be hard to find once the tassle's become unusable - I want to have as many extra's as possible) and put the mirror in the front pocket.

OMG - I can't believe you cut your tassels down! That's what makes a B-bag a B-bag!

I keep my mirror tied to one of the handles but inside my bag (I also keep my atm card in the slot - I can't even begin to tell you how handy this is in terms of "finding" it!!)

I took the mirror off and stowed it away with the extra tassels - I'm too afraid of breaking it. :shame: I have a mirror in my make-up bag anyway.

As for the tassels on the front pocket, I just hooked it through one of the handles. That way it still hangs down, but not as far.