Tassel or no Tassel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

YSL Monogram Kate bag - Tassel or no Tassel?

1. Tassel

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No Tassel

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Hi All!

I recently got my signing bonus, so I have decided to treat myself to a YSL monogram Kate bag in black, medium size with gold hardware. However, my dilemma is whether to buy the bag with the tassel or without. I would like to use this for formal events and dinners as well as casual outings too, like running errands or sightseeing. I love the tassel because I think the bag looks kind of plain without it, but I'm wondering if the tassel would be too much for day or if I'll eventually tire of it.

What do you all think? Thank you!

2. I have the small Kate, black with silver hardware and tassel and LOVE it. To me the tassel makes it different from any other bag. You can't go wrong with either. With or without, the bag is FAB!

3. My medium Kate in black with gold hardware has no tassel. I prefer to use it for evening outings. Even without the tassel, the bag is stunning. I have not seen the bag with the tassel in person but I think it is more suited for dressier occasions.

4. I'm not a fan of the tassel. I think it makes if very formal, less sleek/versatile and I'm generally not a fan of the look. II have the Medium black Kate with black hardware and love how simple and sleek it looks

5. I have the small gray croc Kate with the tassel and SWH. I’ve worn it with casual clothes on a target run and love it. I like the tassel and feel that it adds character but in the end, get whatever feels right to you. Good luck deciding!

6. This is just me but somehow the tassel cheapens the way the bag looks. I have the small Kate and the WOC and I'm glad I didn't get them with the tassel.

7. I like the Tassel if it’s silver hardware and no Tassel if it’s gold hardware.

Sparklemum88 likes this.