Task for the new mod?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When they announce the new mod, how about a sticky for PCE? Everything could be posted there...what you want, did you receive a card, what you bought...etc
    What do you guys think?

2. I think that's a good idea!

3. Definitely!

4. most definitely...if i see another pce thread, i am going to scream...

5. ^^^^
    Me too......and for various reasons.....

6. don't get me wrong, i love hearing about pce purchases...but we have 1.4 million threads about it (questions, answers, and everything in between)

7. i agree on the first mod duty :wlae:

8. Ditto.... if you're tired of it you know all us Coach SA's are ready to pull our hair out. I get PM's about it constantly! No offense to anyone, because I love answering everybody's questions and helping out where I can, but man, I can't wait till it's over!

9. I agree, but a "main thread" is made for a lot of topics and people still post their own individual threads regarding the same exact things. :shrugs:

10. between here and work, i think i need a few shots to last this pce! :wtf:

11. *serves up the shots to sprinkles & sarah* :drinkup:

mokoni has a good point, but if there is a main thread, the mods can just merge threads together. this happens all the time over in LV (I mention it because that's the only other forum I visit regularly) and they are great at merging threads.

12. did i ever tell ya how much i loves ya, sprinkles? :P:yes:

13. I'd be glad to help, trouble is, seems like there's a lot of different topics pertaining to PCE.
    Any thoughts?

14. swanky, i can help you. i'll pm ya.

15. OK ladies- FIESTA TIME! Margaritas for everybody!! I make mine with Grand Marnier and they are truly TDF! :party::drinkup::dothewave::tispy: