Task for the new mod?

handbag helen

Dec 5, 2006
When they announce the new mod, how about a sticky for PCE? Everything could be posted there...what you want, did you receive a card, what you bought...etc
What do you guys think?

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
I agree, but a "main thread" is made for a lot of topics and people still post their own individual threads regarding the same exact things. :shrugs:

sprinkles

professional enabler
Sep 12, 2006
Ditto.... if you're tired of it you know all us Coach SA's are ready to pull our hair out. I get PM's about it constantly! No offense to anyone, because I love answering everybody's questions and helping out where I can, but man, I can't wait till it's over!
between here and work, i think i need a few shots to last this pce! :wtf:

*serves up the shots to sprinkles & sarah* :drinkup:

mokoni has a good point, but if there is a main thread, the mods can just merge threads together. this happens all the time over in LV (I mention it because that's the only other forum I visit regularly) and they are great at merging threads.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I'd be glad to help, trouble is, seems like there's a lot of different topics pertaining to PCE.
Any thoughts?

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
OK ladies- FIESTA TIME! Margaritas for everybody!! I make mine with Grand Marnier and they are truly TDF! :party::drinkup::dothewave::tispy: