Tasi's LV Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello TPF members! I decided to be brave and showcase my entire LV collection from 2005-2008.

This is my mono pochette that my DH bought for me when we were poor college students. Yes, this is the purse that started my love for LV! :P

More to come...

Attached Files:

2. Very original. Show us more!

3. This is my Speedy 25 and Porte-Monnaie Billets that I purchased with my 2nd paycheck (I bought my mother a purse and wallet w/ my 1st) when I got a good job after college.

More to come...

Attached Files:

4. you bought ur mom a purse
    how cute and nice of u

5. This my Khaki Lucille GM and a matching coin purse. I bought this for my 07 summer travel bag.

Attached Files:

6. #6 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Sorry for the wait...I have a slow laptop!

7. This is my Damier ebene Papillon 30 and a Etui Cigarrettes case (I use it as my cell case) that my DH bought me for Xmas 07. This is a great "rainy day" purse! :yes:

More to come...

Attached Files:

8. The following are the 3 purses that I purchased in 1 day in 07: Damier Neverfull pm, Damier Azur Speedy 25, and a Epi Cassis pochette. I bought these for my yearly treat. I treat myself every year with 2k budget to spend on whatever I wish...other than that, I pretty much save or invest everything else! :wlae:

More to come...

Attached Files:

9. Here is my Vernis Rodeo Drive in Amarante that my DH bought me in Nov. 08. I talked my DH into going to the LV boutique to "test out" the items that I put on my xmas list. Well...let's just say it was love at first sight! I just had to have it! Luckily, my DH felt the same way and bought it for me.

Attached Files:

10. Lovely collection! Congrats!!!

11. These are the latest additons to my LV family. Here is my Epi Cassis Alma and Damier Ebene Tate that my DH bought me for Xmas 08. I actually only had the Epi Alma on my xmas wishlist, but my DH surprised me with the Damier Tate as well! :love:

:cutesy:Thank you! This is my entire LV collection...for now! :cutesy:

Attached Files:

12. Very nice collection! Love your amarante piece. Congrats x

13. Awesome collection Tasi!! Congrats!

14. Congrats !! Lovely collection :tup: !!

15. Congrats! Nice collection. Thanks for sharing.