Taryn Rose Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did Taryn Rose file bankruptcy? My husband swears he read it somewhere but I can not find out anything about it. Has anyone heard or read about that happenning?

2. I have not heard this, and a Google search yielded no information. However, don't fret if you are a Taryn fan: companies file bankruptcy all the time and this doesn't necessarily mean they are going anywhere. Sometimes it is just a way to reorganize (Chapter 11 bankruptcy).

P.S. My mom just discovered TR and she is in love. She got 4 pairs at the Orange County, CA outlet.

3. What happened to the OC outlet, I called the number Wednesday, and it was disconnected? TIA!

4. I haven't heard that- I hope not! great shoes!

5. I am not sure! She got the shoes within the last month, but they were also on super-sale (I'm talking $2400 worth of shoes for $400!) so maybe they were clearing out inventory and closing the outlet? I will ask her and let you know.

6. Ya, I hope Taryn Rose doesn't go bankrupt either. I really like her shoes for work.

7. I heard that all her shoes are on sale for $69 at 6pm.com, which to me, signifies a major manufacturer liquidation.

8. Oh, that would be great, I'd appreciate it. Could you PM please, because I'll probably forget to come back on this thread. Thanks a lot!