Taryn Medium Satchel

TheNerdyGirly

Jul 11, 2014
I swear I only went into to Macy's to use the restroom and HAD to use the path through the handbag department. I never considered myself a Michael Kors fan, but I saw this bag on the high end clearance table. I was drawn to the size, shape, and feel of the leather. It reminds me of a little suitcase and I loved it, even if it did have gold hardware. I looked at the designer and was surprised to see it was Michael Kors. I let it be and went on to use the restroom and took the long way back and could not get it out of my head. It was on clearance for 276, then I got an extra 20% with my star pass bringing it to 220 ish. It fits all my stuff, including a full size wallet perfectly and it had so many pockets!!

Attachments

• IMG_0742.JPG
    IMG_0742.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: jenjen1964
I swear I only went into to Macy's to use the restroom and HAD to use the path through the handbag department. I never considered myself a Michael Kors fan, but I saw this bag on the high end clearance table. I was drawn to the size, shape, and feel of the leather. It reminds me of a little suitcase and I loved it, even if it did have gold hardware. I looked at the designer and was surprised to see it was Michael Kors. I let it be and went on to use the restroom and took the long way back and could not get it out of my head. It was on clearance for 276, then I got an extra 20% with my star pass bringing it to 220 ish. It fits all my stuff, including a full size wallet perfectly and it had so many pockets!!

Very nice! Macy's has some great deals. They will suck you in. :P

Very Nice! :tup:

If you can't stop thinking about it-it's true love!

Lovely, lovely, lovely bag! I bet the leather is tdf! Enjoy her!