Taryn Medium Satchel

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I swear I only went into to Macy's to use the restroom and HAD to use the path through the handbag department. I never considered myself a Michael Kors fan, but I saw this bag on the high end clearance table. I was drawn to the size, shape, and feel of the leather. It reminds me of a little suitcase and I loved it, even if it did have gold hardware. I looked at the designer and was surprised to see it was Michael Kors. I let it be and went on to use the restroom and took the long way back and could not get it out of my head. It was on clearance for 276, then I got an extra 20% with my star pass bringing it to 220 ish. It fits all my stuff, including a full size wallet perfectly and it had so many pockets!!

Attached Files:

jenjen1964 likes this.
  2. So nice!

3. Very nice! Macy's has some great deals. They will suck you in. :P

4. Very Nice! :tup:

5. Lovely bag, looks like it holds a lot :smile:

6. I just got a Large Taryn this weekend. I have been looking for it for about a month and found it!

7. If you can't stop thinking about it-it's true love!

8. Lovely, lovely, lovely bag! I bet the leather is tdf! Enjoy her!

9. Very nice! i love all the pockets in MK bags! Great find~

10. I meant to add my picture. Here it is!

Attached Files:

LovingLV81 and Norwegian Girl like this.
  11. I want a Taryn! The leather looks so awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice