Tarte rise and shine...wow

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Just ordered this lipstain/ gloss duo and it's fabulous! I got it in cherry - the stain is great and lasts (which is unusual) and the gloss is an enhancing gloss and tingles and makes your lips feel so good - I like the gloss to wear alone without the stain also (has a hint of color).

This is probably the best lip "stuff" I have bought in a long time. Perfect color and not sticky at all. Highly recommend to all you stain/ gloss lovers.

this sounds great bagladie! do you find the gloss painful at all? waaay back when SO bought me a tarte gloss set that was meant to be plumping, but they burned my lips so badly everytime i used them that i used couldn't. although the shades were gorgeous. i've tried many plumpers but none hurt quite the way these did. i'm hoping they've changed the formula a little :P

i love stain/gloss duos though so i definitely need to check this out!

P146817_hero.jpg

941906_sw.jpg

I know what you mean - this tingles slightly but doesn't hurt. I have tried other plumpers before that really stung. They must have changed the formula a little. You can definitely feel it but not in that horrible way.

oooh sounds good. i've had other lash plumpers irritate my lips a little, but this was an all-out excruciatingly painful burn! i could feel myself tearing a little, and i felt like my lips were being stabbed with needles :Push:. plus the perimeter of my lips would turn bright bright red even though the gloss got nowhere near them.

but since you say this one isn't painful i'll definitely be checking it out! i love a light tingle :P

^^ yes it's a light tingle...nothing too bad. The stain is a nice color too. Also...the plumping gloss smells nice - other ones I have tried have a harsh scent.

^I wish I had a Sephora near me so I could try Tarte! I keep hearing so many good things about them! Some lip plumpers hurt my lips too but for me the worst was Lip Fusion.