Tartan Wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the outlet holding a Tartan wallet for me, but didn't ask the number of it. It is only $88! How many red/black Tartan wllets are there? Does anyone have pics of the inside an of what they hold? TIA!

2. I would imagine it's the larger one because the smaller one is $78 FP

The larger one is a zip around wallet with a front zipper pocket and a back pocket.
    The inside has a zipper on one side (could be used for coins) and the other side has a large pocket with either 2 columns of 3 card slots or 4, so it's either a total of 6 or 8 card slots ... I believe 6 total

I have it but am too lazy to dig it out before I get ready to go to work

You can also fit a checkbook inside and if you use it to go out, you could store your keys and perhaps cell inside and still zip it shut ... I love mine to death & I don't even like large wallets or zip arounds!

3. Thanks! All she said was it was pleated and zipped.

4. She also said they had a clutch and wristlet...hmmm. I wont be able to make it because they close at 6 today, but maybe I can call back. I just wondered if anyone had one.

Thanks!

5. I just picked this up at Jackson today. I have more on hold and will post everything I decide to get tomorrow, but heres the wallet. Its the cutest thing, and yes around $88 sounds right.

Attached Files:

6. Nice! Thank you!