Tartan Trifecta!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have finally completed my Tartan family!!! :yahoo: It took 3 months and 3 separate purchases from 3 different stores. I've never revealed any of them, but now that they are all together, it's time!!!

I picked up the Spotlight at a boutique in December during the last PCE. My Coachie BFF picked up the wristlet for me at an outlet last month. I finally found the zip around wallet at Macy's last week on clearance and my DH was kind enough to pick it up for me (the Macy's I found it at was over 2 hours away).

I hope you enjoy the pics... I'm still new at trying to photograph them just right!

Attached Files:

2. Prettyness!!!!!

3. The Tartan Plaid is very cute!!!

Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

4. wow that is awesome. I really love that pattern.

5. congrats!!

6. I love that purse!!! Congrats!!!

7. I love your new tartans they are beautiful!

8. The Pink is sooo cute!

9. I love the pink tartan!! Such a cool set altogether...congrats!! :smile:

10. Love that Tartan!:biggrin:

11. Your pics are so tiny, but I can see how lovely the set it!! Love it!! I'm on a mad tartan hunt too!!

12. Congrats!