Tarnished Tom Ford logo on Anoushka sunglasses

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

My pair of Tom Ford Anoushkas have some tarnished bits on the metal "T" accents of the sunglasses. Does anyone have any advice as to how to get them looking polished again? Really appreciate the advice.

2. I'd try calling TF directly & ask what they suggest using. If you don't use the right product on the metal "T" accents,
    you could tarnish even further.
    They also may be willing to replace the "T"...

3. Thanks for the suggestion. I did send an email to Customer Service too. Hope they get back with some advice on the matter.

4. Hope you can get a satisfactory response...

5. Thank you!

6. Hello did you get a response? I'm having the same problem and would appreciate your help. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice