Tarnished rivets? Azur NF MM

nightsz

Jul 13, 2014
I'm a little pissed.. I bought a Azur NF MM from a boutique exactly three weeks ago I've used it five times and two of the inside rivets have already had their brass coating start to wear off. I can actually feel where the top coat is peeling with my nail. It looks like they had rubbed off on each other (they're opposite sides of the bag). Does anyone know how much it would cost to replace the two in Australia?.. Is it even worth getting it done? Or will it happen again.. I don't even think I can have it repaired under warranty because I bought this overseas and when I claimed the vat back they took the receipts.

IMAG0382_1.jpg

IMAG0384_1.jpg

I also have this ZCP which has fuzz near the zipper. It goes all around does anyone know if that is normal? I'm thinking about just trying to cut it..>_>.

IMAG0387_1.jpg

Last edited:
You probably can take it to LV and have them look at it. You don't need the receipt since it has a date code so they know how old the bag is. Just let them look at it, it might be free replacement. Lots of reviewer did that.

Thank you.. I feel a little better about it. I'm sitting on the fence thinking I'm crazy to worry about such a small detail..>_> but then again..

Take it to your nearest LV Store, if you try to fix it yourself LV will claim it's your Fault! Then it won't be covered under their Warranty and it will cost You money, to fix the problem. :yes:

That's good advice :smile:. I'm just so discouraged. I inspected all my other pieces and found issues with most of them. I sort of don't want to bother taking them all in now. Most of my pieces are less than 2 years old and I use them sparingly. To find issues after so short a time is a little upsetting. To be fair they're all minor issues but :nogood:. Will see what happens today.

Last edited: