Target's version of the Chloe Paddington

haha! I SAW that at target today!!!

I pointed it out to my boyfriend ( and he said even HE noticed what a truly dreadful looking bag it was.) whyyyy even bother, if it's going to end up looking THAT bad?!

yes i agree a copy is gross but teenager daughters have minds of their own... i do not plan on not letting my little girl get a copy if she wishes at 12 - there are better lessons to learn in life...but she is only 1 so i do not have to worry about that yet!

I know that this may be blasphemous to say, but some people may very well never heard of Chloe or seen a Paddington before. I can see why people are drawn to Target (cheap price). I would prefer to think that they would buy something like that out of ignorance than someone buying a fake on Canal Street who does it just to fake it out. I mean... you can't even think that it compares!

The true offenders is Target for stealing the ideas of others. I am certain their designers know Chloe and so forth, but their shoppers may not.

ya know what, someone might be in target and pick up that bag and love it, but they may see a fendi in bloomies and think it is fug. people have their own tastes and their own lifestyles. a lot of people cant go buy a real chloe paddington. so if they like the target style and that is all they can afford or choose to spend, then hey go for it. theres nothing wrong with liking expensive things, but being obnoxious about it makes a person very unattractive... even if they're carrying a balenciaga ;)