Target x Marimekko April 17th

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.racked.com/2016/3/21/11280020/marimekko-target-lookbook#6389273

Here's a sneak peak of Target's annual spring collaboration, this time with Finnish design house Marimekko. There are over 200 boldy-printed items in the collection, which launches April 17th. The range includes swimwear, beachy clothing, and poolside accessories for women (including plus sizes) and girls, plus an enormous offering of home goods. Seriously, we're talking kites, we're talking table settings, we're talking boogie boards.

Prices start at $8 for sunscreen and top out at $500 for a patterned paddle board, but Target tells us most pieces will go for under $50. At the press preview Monday night, we were most impressed with the dinnerware, the kids' swimwear, and the bicycle. Check out the lookbook in full in the gallery above, and shop the collection in Target stores and on Target.com April 17.

2. I'm here for this collaboration. I've got all my pieces picked out already! :smile:

3. Really excited for this one!

4. I am liking the Women's Cover Up - Albatrossi Print. I also like the carafe sets & dishes. I'm not sure which ones yet. There are some cute pieces.

5. I like the Melooni coverup.

6. anyone else up stalking Target.com and twitter? lol

7. ^ I am!!!

8. I'm going to fall asleep waiting lol

9. Me too. Losing steam BIG TIME

10. 12:48am PDT and the pieces are already on eBay :rolleyes:

11. Went to sleep at 12:30 and happened to get up a few minutes ago to use the restroom and I got what I wanted...now back to bed.

12. Everything is live! And site is working perfectly!

13. I'm glad this collab didn't go so carazy!! got everything I wanted and now I can go on with my day :biggrin:

14. I can't pull up anything on-line (all the links take me to no products!). Is everything sold out already?