Target toy clearance--up to 75% off

Sla99

Jul 21, 2007
This is in store.

I was at Target today and they were marking the majority of their clearance toys to 75% off. I'm in Northern Virginia, and they do this every year the last week of July and the last week of January. Anyhow, depending on where you live, they may not have been marked down beyond 30 or 50% yet, but for where I live, today was the day that they went to 75%.

Needless to say, my son, nieces, and nephews are set for Christmas and their upcoming birthdays. Hopefully, if you're looking for toys, you'll make out at your local Target.

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
^^you need to get there asap, because the toys go quickly

they also do this after the holidays in January, madhouse when it happens

HeyItsRobin

Jun 2, 2008
hey i went yesterday and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!!'

my daughter is a yo gabba gabba fanatic, and they had several yo gabba gabba toys at 75% off. There were some really cool toys that I picked up, like a hand held microscope that plays on TV and a 3D picture projecter, etc. I am done for all of the birthdays and christmas for my daughter and her friends for the rest of the year :smile:

I am especially happy because there was this DJ Lance dance hat that my daughter has asked for every time we have been in target or toys r us since it came out. at $5 down from $20, I finally bought it for her. She refuses to wear it. I am so glad I only spent $5 on it because I will probably end up giving it to one of her friends.

sobe2009

L-O-V-E
O.G.
Mar 18, 2009
Florida
Thanks for posting!!.
I went today but the clearance racks were almost empty and the discount was 30%. Not good things left in my target. :sad:

jrw118

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
Have to say sorry because if anyone goes to any of the targets inmy area I personally cleaned them out! LOL Thanks op!