Target, Neiman Marcus join for holiday collection!!

Is that all there is? 50 items?
I see several things I'm going to buy.
The prices are very high for Target. $100 for a childs dress. Even though the items are nice I don't think a lot of people are going to buy. However I do predict another Missoni situation where most will be resold on ebay.

I found out today that Marc Jacobs items will not go on clearance, instead they'll be destroyed. Also, any other items that are left over after January 16th are to be put in the compactor and destroyed. I was shocked!

Does anyone know the list of the target stores that will have these items? Not all targets carry the designer brand, like mine I know did the Missoni but not the Jason Wu... I thought that was odd but they said it was select stores. Does anyone know if that's the case with this? Also online Dec 1st, I assume midnight but is that CST, ET? Thanks ladies!

ETA "it says on the website 5 items per guest" I assume they mean of each item correct? Not 5 items total!!

Brooke0502 said:
Does anyone know the list of the target stores that will have these items? Not all targets carry the designer brand, like mine I know did the Missoni but not the Jason Wu... I thought that was odd but they said it was select stores. Does anyone know if that's the case with this? Also online Dec 1st, I assume midnight but is that CST, ET? Thanks ladies!

ETA "it says on the website 5 items per guest" I assume they mean of each item correct? Not 5 items total!!

You can only get 5 of each item

I asked Target on their Facebook, and they said the collection will be available at EVERY Target.

I agree this is overpriced for Target and not the NM customer

Don't see a Target customer really buying a girls dress for $79

but with that said I do like the Lela Rose dress minus the belt

Hope Target has learned from the other limited time collections on how the limit the resellers but I doubt it

I do see a lot of things that I will probably look for once this hits the clearance rack. Given that I live in Kansas, it will be a LOT of the items. lol

OMG! I live in Kansas too. I saw a lot of the Missoni collection floating around for a while last year. If you are in the KC area, you'll have to let me know if you see anything below floating around in a few weeks...

I'm feeling the Proenza Schouler sweatshirt and the Marc Jacobs scarf and pouches. I would love the Tory Burch thermos, but I feel like that will be out of stock fast.