Target DVD Sale

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Target has a bunch of TV Series on DVD on sale this week for $22.99. It includes all seasons of:

Nipe/Tuck
    Gilmore Girls :love:
    The O.C.

and a bunch of others.

2. Wow great deal. I bought Nip/Tuck season 2 for $45!

3. Thanks!

4. Doesn't that kill you? I bought the Audrey Hepburn collection when it first came out for $69.99, it raises my blood pressure to see it now at Target for $17.99.

5. wow thanks

6. ahhh i just bought the oc for $40 last week, crap! thanks for the info regardless. :]

7. is this still going on now? I have several dvd sets I would like to buy....

8. Dang, I don't like going to Target sometimes. I'd go in for one thing and come out with 20 things... :biggrin:

9. I took advantage! Got Gilmore Girls seasons 3,4, and 5. Yay! Thanks!

10. CoachKatie: here http://www.warnervideo.com/wbtv_50th_anniversary/pdf/WBTVPDF_Flyer2.pdf

If you don't already know, WB has a program that if you buy 3 DVD Sets, you get $20 back, if you buy 4 you get $30, if you buy 5 you get $40 back, etc.

You just use the form above and your proof of purchase tabs in the DVD sets. How great of a deal is that? It also works for a bunch of other shows as well.

Bluxcape: The sale goes on until Saturday at Target. If they don't have what you're looking for, be sure to ask for a rain check so you can buy it in the future at the sale price!

11. Awesome! Thanks! I'll definately have to do that. I do have five seasons of Gilmore Girls and a few other seasons of various WB shows... I had totally forgotten about that program!

12. I know!! I paid like $39.99 + tax! But ohhhh, it is so worth it!!

Can't wait for Season 3 to come out on DVD, I didn't watch it on purpose because my hubby and I like to make it a marathon day and we watch the whole season, back to back....

I am so excited!!

wow...According to thejournalnews.com,

Nip/Tuck Season 3 DVD will be available Aug 29th... 6 disks for $59.98!

They keep going up in price! YIKES!

13. do they have sex and the city on sale?

14. Nope. It was primarily a WB sale The special edition entire series of SATC was on sale the week before for $149.99. I already own it and my mom definitely paid more than that (it was a b-day gift from her to me). Keep checking the website, they'll have a sale for HBO again.

15. Thanks! Off to target.com to check it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice