Target Coupon - 10% off any purchase at target.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Target Coupon - 10% off any purchase at target.com

35JL6EO2

Expires 9/30/08 :smile:

2. oh, i wish i had seen this yesterday, i just placed an order for $130 yesterday!

3. Do they do price adjustment?

4. I called, and this lady seem to not understand what I was asking in the beginning. She said "your purchase was already at a discount." Duh!!
    So I repeated my question 3 more times until she understood me, and she said "sorry, i can't find a way to do that."

I actually think she just doesn't know how, it is doable. But by that time I was already vrey annoyed plus my boss was walking pass me a few times, so I just hung up the phone.

Maybe I'll try to talk to a supervisor this afternoon. I can't cancel that order on the website, it says "in process, can not cancel", otherwise I would cancel and reorder.

Target usually have very good service though, it's just the customer service on the website is not that good. It took that lady 4 times to get my order number correct!

5. Okay, I just called again, and this time I talked to another lady who speaks better English. She told me they can only give me a refund after the order is shipped, not when it's processed.
    I just think it's odd. I told her, I can let them ship my order, and order the same thing online with my coupon, and have them ship again. But return my first order.
    But... This will cost TARGET'S money, not mine. Then she offered to adjust the amount AFTER items are shipped.
    Well, maybe I was too considerate. I will call again when items are shipped, and update here.

6. Thanks for the update!

7. GOOD TARGET SERVICES!!! It is one of my favorite stores!! Here's the update.

Everytime you call target customer service, they send you a satisfaction survey. So, after my 2nd call, I wrote my story and my concerns in the survey, and I received a response within 5 hours:

I'm sorry for the concern this matter has caused.

I'd like to inform you that the reason we asked you to wait until the order ships is because if refunded now, your order will get stuck in the shipment.

To avoid such future inconveniences, we requested to write back to us or call us when you have receive our e-mail confirming that your order has been shipped.

However, I see that part of your order has been shipped and I'm issuing a refund for 10% coupon available on all online orders to your credit card for $XX.00, the amount of the promotional discount that should have been applied to your order. The refund should go through within 10 business days.

Further, I've passed your comments along to our development team for consideration. We do value the feedback of our customers and make every attempt to integrate their comments or suggestions into our stores and procedures.

I hope this information is helpful and I appreciate for your understanding in this matter.

Thanks for getting in touch with us and giving us the chance to take care of this.

8. thanks for posting this, I got some badly needed Shabby Chic bed sheets! woot! :smile:

9. Thank you for the coupon. I just bought new furniture.

10. Just an FYI, AAA members can get 10% off any target online purchase by simply going thru the AAA site!

11. Wow kikiWoo, I am not a target shopper, but I have a neice who did her baby shower register there.

Thanks!

12. Thanks for this coupon. I placed an order on Sunday, so I just emailed Target to see if I could have the adjustment made and credited to my Visa. We will see!

13. bump... this is good for anyone who may be ordering halloween costumes for their kids or pets online. also, all of the monica botkier bags are on sale.

14. Thanks for posting, I was about to order some sheets from them.

15. Thanks! It's saves tax for me :smile: