Taravuitton's itsy pitsy little collection

Hii everyone and a late happy New Year to everyone :smile:. I've been loving bags since I was 13, bag then I collected al lot of Guess handbags... Guess is the same for Europeans as Coach is for Americans I supose... So had tons of them but I sold most of them because my love for designer bag crew more and more... Because I only work for 6 months now I haven't been able to buy much :P.

I will start this thread with my very first handbag, I received it for christmas from my dad who then thought it was rediciously expensive... Who knew it was only the beginning :cool:.
Never ever I will sell this bag! I don't use it anymore but it just means the world to me because I love my dad more than anything...

When I heard that Lanvin was making a collection for H&M I just needed to go there! I skipped school and went over to H&M... infortunately I didn't had enough money to buy everything I wanted :sweatdrop: so I just bought this little bag... But I never used it untill christmas this year. I don't really like it, it was more like an impulse buy just because I wanted something from te collection :biggrin:. Anyway this is it...

Attachments

This bag was my moms bag... She bought this when I was just a tiny little kid :smile:. You may not know this brand beacause it's a Belgium brand. We have two big leather brands here; Delvaux (price ranged like LV) and Nathan. Nathan it's bags are less expensive then LV, it's like 300€ (390$) for a bag. It's nice quality, I used it to go shopping...

Attachments

Then in the beginning of 2011 I went to LV for the first time. I was supershy, almost didn't dare to ask for help... I didn't really knew what I wanted, I actually wanted the small Delightfull pochette but ended up buying the Pochette accesoires, little did I know there where different styles/coloures. I'd rather have one in Damier.

Attachments

Somwhere a long the road I fell in love with Longchamp... I bought two Pliage bags, one big black one (not in the photo) and one small blue (?) one... a pliage make-up trousse (not in the photo), a leather wallet and a leather agenda of the same line... I'm planning on buying some more these pliage bags because they really come in handy!

Attachments