Tara's New White Ali!!!! with pics :)

Apr 25, 2007
She came! and not a moment too soon! DH will be home soon and I wanted to intercept this package because he doesn't exactly know about it yet:shame:

I think she is beautiful!!! The leather is soft and I was so happy because I was worried that it might feel weird like some off ebay have been.

The only thing is she is HEAVY. I only put a few things inside and it is WAY heavier than any of my other legacy bags. I am going to carry her around the house for a few days and see how it goes.. I hope she doesn't end up being TOO heavy because she is so pretty!!!!!

Here are the pics! Sorry they are so big and there are so many of them!

With Flash

DSCN2356.jpg

Without

DSCN2357.jpg

Inside

DSCN2358.jpg

Back without flash

DSCN2360.jpg

Side View

DSCN2362.jpg

Tara, your Ali is GORGEOUS! The white is so pretty! I've yet to own anything in White Leather.

And you are too funny! I do the exact SAME thing with my packages - I try and make sure I intercept them before my DH gets home, too!!! And then I hide them in my closet in plastic storage bins. It's the only way I'm able to buy Coach! LOL

Stunning!!!!!! I have the same bag and I am dying to wear her. I know she is a little heavy. But, I find the way she sits on the shoulder with the comfy wide shoulder strap(towards the back) makes her feel lighter. I have been wearing my whiskey Ali and my black signature Ali. I agree with those that feel that the white Ali is sooo beautiful.........:heart::heart:

Thanks for sharing...let us know if you keep her!:yes: