Taralindsey

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Gonna be heading down your way this week. Have an interview in The Woodlands. How far from the new Coach outlet is that? I have an outlet item I want to exchange. How from the Woodlands are you?
Everyone- sorry I haven't been on here much. Been incredibly stressed about what we are supposed to do with our lives. Don't want to screw up like always. Want to do what's right for the boys.

From the Woodlands I would take 45 south to 2920. Then go west through Tomball (you can say hi to Tara) and continue on to 290. Then go 290 east towards Houston. In total 35 miles = 45 minutes (ish)

You could also take I-45 south to the Sam Houston Beltway. Go away from the airport (west) to 290 then go north until you get to the outlets.

It really depends on the time of day which route you should take. Route 2 is all highway, but route 1 avoids any REAL Houston traffic (goes through semi-small towns).

If you want real, more detailed directions with landmarks let me know (if you can't get TaraLindsey).

Hey! I am about 20 minutes from the Woodlands @ I-45 from my house.

I would go..

I-45 south to 2920, through Tomball... take a left at Cypress-Rosehill Rd. until you hit 290.. Get on the the freeway and exit Fairfield Place.

It takes me about 25 minutes to get there with no heavy traffic. I would think it would be about 45 minutes away from the Woodlands.

I don't go all the way down 2920 because I feel it takes longer. I always get behind some slow person when I hit Waller/Hockley.

You could also go the back way from the Woodlands to Tomball if you wanted to avoid freeways. I could give you more detailed directions if you want to go that way. It's easy.. I always use that way to avoid any traffic.... plus it's faster than 45.

Hey! I am about 20 minutes from the Woodlands @ I-45 from my house.

I would go..

I-45 south to 2920, through Tomball... take a left at Cypress-Rosehill Rd. until you hit 290.. Get on the the freeway and exit Fairfield Place.

It takes me about 25 minutes to get there with no heavy traffic. I would think it would be about 45 minutes away from the Woodlands.

I don't go all the way down 2920 because I feel it takes longer. I always get behind some slow person when I hit Waller/Hockley.

You could also go the back way from the Woodlands to Tomball if you wanted to avoid freeways. I could give you more detailed directions if you want to go that way. It's easy.. I always use that way to avoid any traffic.... plus it's faster than 45.

I used to take Telge from Tomnall, but since I could remember the specific directions I didn't mention it! You are right, that one as:censor:hole that wants to drive 30mph on 2920 used to make me mad :cursing: Particularly if I was already late to class!

I used to take Telge from Tomnall, but since I could remember the specific directions I didn't mention it! You are right, that one as:censor:hole that wants to drive 30mph on 2920 used to make me mad :cursing: Particularly if I was already late to class!

Where did you go to school?

I hate going that direction.. when it turns into 1 lane each way it's murder unless you are first in line :P

Good luck Jenn! Things will work out for you guys, good things will come of this struggle! I always say it's the strong people who are given the hard things in life to deal with. It's not fair but you guys will make it through!