Taraji P. Henson

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Taraji P. Henson to 'Ebony': 'I'm Treated Like I'm On the D-List'

taraji-p-henson-d-list2.jpg

Taraji P. Henson looks beautiful on the cover of Ebony magazine‘s October 2014 issue.
The 43-year-old actress opened up to the mag about not feeling she has earned the respect she believes she has deserved for her career accomplishments, which includes an Oscar nomination for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
“I’m treated like I’m on the D-list,” Taraji said. “I’m still being considered with actresses who haven’t done half the stuff I’ve achieved.”
“When people tell me ‘no,’ I get hyped,” she added. “Because when I prove that I can and will, I love watching people eat crow.”
While she might think she is treated as though she is on the D-list, Taraji says she uses her status to get some special treatment to get her “fat *** into a restaurant. If someone tells me there’s a wait, I’ll walk right to the front of the line like, ‘I need a table now. I need to eat, and I want this. So let’s work this out.’”

so she feels she can just walk to the front of the line..if she is so "A" list she should have a table waiting for her wherever she goes. I can't stand arrogant people, never knew she was one of them.

so she feels she can just walk to the front of the line..if she is so "A" list she should have a table waiting for her wherever she goes. I can't stand arrogant people, never knew she was one of them.
well if there's a line for a table I'm assuming she's eating at a chain restaurant like Friday's or something :lol: so I doubt they would have a table waiting but I totally get your point, I still like her I think she has some arrogance too her but I like her so much more than Gab Union

well if there's a line for a table I'm assuming she's eating at a chain restaurant like Friday's or something :lol: so I doubt they would have a table waiting but I totally get your point, I still like her I think she has some arrogance too her but I like her so much more than Gab Union

I don't care let her wait and allow them to notice her :shrugs:
These celebs are something else! Then they will complain when they can't go grab a sandwich without being noticed.