Tara Reid

Diorgirlz22 said:
Paris Hilton-who she hates the most:

Nicole Richie
Lindsay Lohan
Valentino
Shannon Dougherty

Probably-Tara Reid! :angel:

I knew about the others, but when did she and Lindsay not get along? Weren't they hanging out all the time?

As a human being, I feel bad for Tara. She and Paris used to hang out(remember "Taradise"?)

A good actress or not, Tara made it on her own to be in movies. Paris is only a socialite.

95% of the people in Hollywood are unemployed and Tara is just one of them.

Wow, that was cold.....I could seriously feel the embrassment for her.I would've just left after being denied....why she decided to stick around is beyond me ?!?!

Paris most be the most insecure girl ever, she hates about every single girl she's ever been friends with.What's the point of being friends with her if you know eventually she'll backstab you in the end.

Poor Tara! She handled it well, though. (Probably better than I would've.)

Paris thinks she's so much better than Tara. (Um, okay . . . anyone who only got famous by putting out a sex tape of themselves with an ex boyfriend, raise your hand. Yeah . . . I thought so.)

And we knock Tara for her acting. She's a better actress than Paris is! (Paris didn't even act interested with Rick Solomon! She answered the phone and they weren't finished yet!)

Paris was in . . . what? 1 Night in Paris and The House of Wax (where she strips and gets stabbed in the head!) Oh yeah, there's also The Cat in the Hat but that's like four seconds of her 'dancing' and looking vacant.

Tara was in American Pie 1 and 2, Van Wilder, Josie and the Pussycats. Those are the ones I liked, but if you compare Paris's page on imdb with Tara's, Tara has more.

i feel so bad for tara!! she needs a new stylist and some good movies!

she's not a great actress but as caitlin1214 pointed out, she's waaaaaaay better than paris!!