Tao Convertible Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all!
    i got a great deal today and have to share it with all of you...i saw the tao convertible satchel in silvery/metallic color with all the zippers and really, really liked it a lot...i've never owned a metallic bag but i really fell for this one...i believe there was some mistake made because when i got home i had only been charged 250.00 for the bag and they brought me out a new one from the back...got it at bloomies...am thrilled! any thoughts about this bag? do you like it? i can fit a ton of stuff in it!
    yay for me! (how obnoxious am i?!?)

2. Awsome deal! Congrats. :yahoo:

3. thanks miss yvr! is this a current style? it's still on their website...i can't figure out why i got it for such a great price!

4. I really don't know the answer to be honest with you but glad you got a great deal. Enjoy your bag. :biggrin:

5. Thats awesome!!! I was deciding on the Tao and Logan- post pics when you get a chance!

6. i love that it's so edgy and the hardware and tassels all look amazing together...

7. Congrats, that's a great deal! The Tao is from the Holiday 2009 collection, so it's technically a past season bag, since the latest bags being released are from Spring 2010. It's not terribly old, though, so for $250, it's definitely an amazing deal! Do share pics if you can! ;)