Tanukiki's NEW delivery countdown

Well you need to get off TPF, finish your work, so you can pick up your baby!!!

Doesn't work that way here. I wish it did. I have to be here while the doc is here even if I finish with my patients. So I jump on tPF in between patients and sometimes during my brief lunch...

Eeek! I want in on this countdown too! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait until you get it!!!!!! Well, let's see, here, it's 2:30pm....I dunno where you are, but around here, the packages are usually delivered w/in an hour!!!!! (about 3:30)

Eeek! I want in on this countdown too! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait until you get it!!!!!! Well, let's see, here, it's 2:30pm....I dunno where you are, but around here, the packages are usually delivered w/in an hour!!!!! (about 3:30)

I just hope the bag that I get is the one you have and not the one fluffy received. This bag has multiple identities it seems...

Aww...I hope you like the size. It is a good size. I said I wish I would have gotten the large, not because I have a ton of stuff to put in it, but because I would like it to hide my hips and pounch...lol. You don't have to worry about that.