Tano virgin no more!! *pics*

thatgurl

Shopping Squad Prez
O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
After drooling over the Grape Boogie Bucket, I had to have one. Alas, there were none to be found online! :crybaby:So, I consoled myself with a Truffle Boogie Bucket & a Monopoly Wallet in Tango Red!

I LOVE THE BOOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a dust bag for the wallet, but not one for the bag? Is this normal?? I feel like this bag should definitely be in a dust bag when I'm not using it.

IMG_4485.jpg

Here she is on her first outing this morning-->

DSCN0029.jpg

I took lots of pics of the Monopoly wallet b/c I haven't seen a lot of pics of the Tano wallets. I hope this can help someone.

The color is a true red, as shown in the one pic w/o the flash. The rest are flash pics which makes the wallet show up orangeish.

This wallet has so many compartments, I have a feeling I'll wind up hiding things from my own self.

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

IMG_4515.jpg

Great pics! I have the truffle boogie too, though I haven't taken her out yet. I tried to take pics of my pomegranate boogie and they came out looking orange, like the mandarin color. Not very helpful, lol!

Great bag and wallet! Thanks for the inside pictures of the wallet. I have a Chicklit but I think I might like this one also. I have bought all my Tanos at boutiques and didn't get dustbags but I think MHB, and maybe LB or TOB send dustbags? I use pillowcases for my bags that don't come with it's own dustbag.

Congrats!!! The boogie looks great and wow @ all the compartments in that wallet! Who did you order from? I have always received a dustbag from ThatsOurBag and MustHaveBag.... I've never ordered from LunaBoston but I've seen pics with the dustbags. Perhaps you could just email them and ask?

OOOOOOO :nuts: Your new Boogie is gorgeous!!! Love the wallet too!!! More often than not Tano bags don't come w/ a dustbag. When I buy new I only buy from places that do provide the Tano dustbag. But she can sleep in a pillowcase and she won't know the difference! hahaha

Congrats on your new bag and wallet!!!!! :tup:

Congrats on your gorgeous truffle boogie and wallet! I have a feeling you're going to have a hard time switching from that bag to something else--love it! The wallet looks like it has enough compartments to hide a couple of treasure maps along with all your credit cards!:nuts:

Regarding the dust bag, I just got my truffle minilisa from MHB, and it came with a dustbag. They have been amazing to work with--very responsive. Sad to hear about not getting dustbags from other companies..why is that? Shouldn't they all ship with dustbags or does the retailer have to purchase them?

Tano has never provided dust bags to retailers as a general practice.

Their factory makes them only for selected customers/orders.

Im sure eventually they will ship all of their bags to all of their retailers in dust bags as the retail prices of their products get higher.

Congrats!!! The boogie looks great and wow @ all the compartments in that wallet! Who did you order from? I have always received a dustbag from ThatsOurBag and MustHaveBag.... I've never ordered from LunaBoston but I've seen pics with the dustbags. Perhaps you could just email them and ask?

I did order both from LB. I found the 20% off code & had to use it.

Thank you all for your insight on the dust bag. I wish I had read far enough in the threads to know LB does not send dust bags. :sad: Would MHB price match for the LB 20% off code?