Tano versus Balenciaga

I have owned both kinds, Tanos and Bbags. It is like comparing apples and oranges.

Tanos are great in that there are so many cute styles, colors and sizes. They are affordable and the crunch leather does wear nicely, getting softer and nicer along the way. I liked how the color faded somewhat, it is suppose to. The color saturation was wonderful and I enjoyed carrying them.

Bbags are a whole different story. While the leather is super and the colors are unique they do take care. You must be careful with these bags otherwise the handles discolor and the corners wear. The cost is quite high but you get what you pay for. They are wonderful to carry and are very special bags.

Definitely not comparable! They are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT brands.

I have tanos which are definitely nice and worth the price, but I would like a bbag one day :love: I don't even think bbags are worth their FULL price but bbags are def in a higher league then tano (even though I do love tano!)

Thanks for all the thoughts. Really this "is" a "till I can afford my dreamy B-bag and can care for it properly" kind of thing. I don't NEED a bag, but yknow...our idea of need is different from most. hehe!

Tano Expert:
I just sent an email to that address asking about the 3722 Codoleza Vice in Tango Red and the 3674 Goody Bag in Sangria.

Thanks!!!