Tano Straw... Which to choose?

Which Bag in Which Color?

• First Base in Pearl

• First Base in Bronze

• Beauty Gram in Pearl

• Beauty Gram in Bronze

• BOTH IN EACH COLOR!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the First Base in Bronze! I love the 'pearl' color but alas, I don't want to have to worry over a light colored bag.

If I were brave with the light colors I'd like this -

Where There's Smoke (first pic) very pretty.

And the 2nd pic, Beauty Booster - comes in bronze, pearl or gold - a leather and straw mix, very unique and nice looking!

Linda

Attachments

• wherethere'ssmoketano.jpg
    wherethere'ssmoketano.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 31
  • beautyboostertano.jpg
    beautyboostertano.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 24
Ooo Voodoo you read my mind! I love the first base in bronze but I feel like the shape and style is too close to my boogie bucket. I think I'll go with Beauty in bronze.

Linda I that Beauty Booster is looking veryyyy cute! And it's bag that I go take right into fall too.

I think I'm going to go w/ the Beauty Gram in pearl!!! :yahoo:

If the straps were not brown I would have gone with bronze....but I like the pop of the platinum on the pearl!

haha i voted for both in both colors.

No seriously, the bronze/brown trim color is kind of earthy in a sophisticated way- and the pearl/silver trim color is girlishly glam. I guess it depends upon what kind of mood you are in! Since you already have a boogie bucket, the first base would be kind of repetitive- good choice to go with the other style!

haha i voted for both in both colors.

No seriously, the bronze/brown trim color is kind of earthy in a sophisticated way- and the pearl/silver trim color is girlishly glam. I guess it depends upon what kind of mood you are in! Since you already have a boogie bucket, the first base would be kind of repetitive- good choice to go with the other style!

HAHA! Believe me, Alex, if I had the means I'd just order both and be :graucho: