• Beauty Gram in Pearl

• Beauty Gram in Bronze

• BOTH IN EACH COLOR!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I have a burning need for a Tano in straw. But which bag in which color??? Both come in pearl or bronze:

First Base (bronze)
azjipe.jpg

Beauty Gram (pearl)

2vj3khg.jpg

I actually love the First Base in Bronze. I know the Pearl wouldn't stay clean if I had it. Plus, the bronze kind of works with the safari styles they're showing for summer.

OH excellent thought.......bonus points to writerrobyn for the Fashion Forward Thinking Point of the Day! :flowers:

I love the Beauty Gram in Pearl but my only concern would be keeping it clean. If you baby it it should be fine otherwise I might choose bronze.

I have my worried about the pearl and dirt as well. I'm not rough on my bags and I'm pretty much germophobic all the time. But would I be a basket case carrying it I wonder....

I wonder if the straw has a smooth feel to it. I've felt some rough straw bags and those seem to catch and snag clothing. This looks pretty smooth. Also, can't go wrong with the price as well. As for getting dirty, I think it will be fine. It's not white white.

i like the first base bronze best... such a rich color with all white would be lovely this summer!

The bronze is gorgeous .....

I wonder if the straw has a smooth feel to it. I've felt some rough straw bags and those seem to catch and snag clothing. This looks pretty smooth. Also, can't go wrong with the price as well. As for getting dirty, I think it will be fine. It's not white white.

I've never owned a straw bag so I didn't think about that.... It does look smooth so...maybe not...