TANO ~ Royal Flush?

lmartinx1

♥~♥~tPF~♥~♥
Jun 23, 2007
Just ran across this Tano bag and was wondering it anyone has seen it IRL and what it's like or any pics? I think the lite blue would be pretty for spring. :flowers:

3491 royal flush - havana blue -

Fabric: Old Master Leather

Dimensions: 14" x 3" x 11"

3491_l.jpg

I know that bag and its really nice. If you are looking for an ultra casual, soft and edgy hobo, you've found one!

Old master leather is a highly distressed and washed out leather with a crackled finish (like an old master painting) that continues to shed color as you use it.

This pic is the original Tano stock pic. IRL the bag does not look like that. The color is actually a very faded, washed out aqua blue/green that is much more distressed. Its not a powdery baby blue as shown. Ill see if I can find a pic in my database to post here for you.

I dont know where you found this bag but i would ask for a pic of the actual bag before you buy it and call first to make sure the boutique has it in stock. Its over a year old.

royalflushHAVANA_l.jpg

This is an actual photo that I took of this bag in havana blue. The color changed quite a bit from the original sales sample (which is what is shown in the stock pic.) As you can see, the actual production came out looking like a very washed out aqua blue/green.

This is an actual photo that I took of this bag in havana blue. The color changed quite a bit from the original sales sample (which is what is shown in the stock pic.) As you can see, the actual production came out looking like a very washed out aqua blue/green.

Wow! Thanks so much Alex for digging up that pic. It really, really looks alot different that the stock photo. I've not sure I like the color anymore, if that's what it looks like IRL. I think I'll take your suggestion and see if then can send me a pic of the actual bag.

Thanks so much for everyone's help!!! :flowers:

The colors on those two Royal Flush bags are quite different! I actually like the color of Alexandra's stock photo the best, but on my screen I don't see any aqua/green, but it sounds lovely.