Tano Obsession = Order while waiting on Pre-Orders!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I swear I've been trying very hard to be good. I placed a pre-order for two new Spring Tano's on www.musthavebag.com. I have been very patient and drooled over the new bags as they came in and I've tried to remind myself that I will have my two new babies soon enough.

But this gorgeous Pavlov's Frog in pearl...I couldn't resist. Every day I went back to stare and :drool:....

And now I swear I'm going to be good and wait for my pre-ordered bags to come in. I swear.

Attachments

• pavlovsfrogPRL_L.jpg
    pavlovsfrogPRL_L.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 48
Voodoo, you have been so good and patient through it all, you deserved a nice reward! :woohoo:

Now you know we are expect LOTS of pics from you of all these new bags!

Linda

i know, i am awaiting my La Vie en Rose - but i dont think i can wait - i was going to order the cooped up last nite but musthavebag is sold out in black - i am so bummed!!

I swear I've been trying very hard to be good. I placed a pre-order for two new Spring Tano's on www.musthavebag.com. I have been very patient and drooled over the new bags as they came in and I've tried to remind myself that I will have my two new babies soon enough.

But this gorgeous Pavlov's Frog in pearl...I couldn't resist. Every day I went back to stare and :drool:....

And now I swear I'm going to be good and wait for my pre-ordered bags to come in. I swear.

very nice - i cant wait to see modeling pics of this one!!! congrats!!! :yahoo:

As I wait for My Photo pre-order I snapped up a Street Walker in lawn.

It's the pictures posted here -- I am powerless against them!

I am almost glad that Tano bags just aren't retailed around here. Almost.