Tano Modern Slouch Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can I find the Tano Modern Slouch Bag anywhere else besides Garnet Hill? They are out of the Tan color and it does not look like they will be getting anymore in (per the customer service rep). A basic online search shows that Neimans carries a similar bag in Tano Starlet, however I believe it is only offered in black and red. I really want tan or a neutral color.

Thanks for any help or advise you can provide! jenni

2. checkout the tano sub-forum...the ladies in there are very helpful :smile:

3. Can I find the Tano Modern Slouch Bag anywhere else besides Garnet Hill? They are out of the Tan color and it does not look like they will be getting anymore in (per the customer service rep). A basic online search shows that Neimans carries a similar bag in Tano Starlet, however I believe it is only offered in black and red. I really want tan or a neutral color.

Thanks for any help or advise you can provide! jenni

4. If you email Tano with a model # and color, they can let you know all the retailers who ordered that, and then you can start the search via email and phone calls...

5. #5 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    Unfortunatley, Garnet Hill website does not provide the style number. I called Tano Bag and they said they cannot help me if I do not have the style number. They referred me to MustHaveBag.com, however I don't see this bag on their site.

Does anyone have any tips for locating the Tano style number for the Modern Slouch Bag? Thanks so much for any help!

*Edited to Add - Nevermind, I believe the Tano Modern Slouch Bag is Style # 4398 on the Tano site (page 7 of 16)*

6. Hmmm... I don't recall a bag of this name - glad you found it on the site!

7. the tano page will also indicate what colors it will be be produced in.