Tano-ites: Your opinion on my bag purchases as first time Tano buyer

meatbun

Aug 19, 2008
Hey ladies! I am about to place an order for these bags and this will be my very first Tano bag:

*sex bomb in black
*chicklit wallet in violet
*Up to There in black/brown trim
*Boogie Bucket in violet/black trim

If you suggest something else, could you let me know? I'd like to place my order this evening! Thank you ladies!

Oooooh, I want that Sex Bomb!!!! :nuts:

Excellent choices, all very sexy I might add! I see you like black! You'll need to post pics, if you want us to love you. :P

Where are you ordering from? If it's Must Have Bag, make sure to e-mail them after for your tPF discount!

If you are a Purse Forum member email Must Have Bag's customer service center from the email address you used to set up your Must Have Bag account. Give them your Purse Forum username and you get a 10% discount on your orders!! :tup:

If you are a Purse Forum member email Must Have Bag's customer service center from the email address you used to set up your Must Have Bag account. Give them your Purse Forum username and you get a 10% discount on your orders!! :tup:

Wow, that's awesome!!! Wish I had known before but that's ok, that's ok... I'm gonna be working on more purchases soon :P

Wow, what an order! I think you have made some excellent choices... especially the black sexbomb; they are discontinuing it and I seriously think it's one of the sexiest bags EVER!!!!

Welcome! I have the Sex Bomb in Black and cannot say enough good things. I have several Boogies, and can highly recommend them. The Boogie has become my favorite style. Congrats. Be sure to post pics when you get them!