Tano is back at Luna Boston!

Sybaryte

Jul 19, 2008
^^Use code Grechen for 20% off. Also, free shipping and free returns!! Plus check out the photos.

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
I hope it's not sold out already!

It does show that it's sold out but maybe that just means it's not in stock yet? I can't imagine where they just listed these that they're sold out already but I suppose it could be. If so, too bad because they have a great discount.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
I love Luna Boston too....especially since MHB will price match them!!!!! :P I've bought two bags that way...as long as it's the same bag in the same color :yes:

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
^^As far as I know...I don't ever return so I haven't had to ship back but I do know that the 2 bags I bought on price match the shipping was free.

Sybaryte

Jul 19, 2008
OK, thanks! Given the options, I prefer Luna Boston since they provide a definite price and free shipping without my having to make an extra call or wait for an email response, etc.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
^^I suppose they are fine if you are only interested in a handful of styles. Their Tano selection is never extensive, which is a shame. Is their default description "limited quantites"? :lol:

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
^^I suppose they are fine if you are only interested in a handful of styles. Their Tano selection is never extensive, which is a shame. Is their default description "limited quantites"? :lol:

I noticed that too! The ads for all the different bags say that. I will say that I love that they show the linings in their ads. That bright red lining in the Lady Raga is calling out to me!!